What is an ‘Off Market’ property?
Although the majority of Australian property is sold via a public marketing campaign, many are sold by word of mouth, often facilitated by a diligent real estate agent. We call this method of selling an ‘Off Market’ property transaction.
The private nature of these ‘Off Market’ transactions mean we may have no supporting photography, video or property blurb to distribute. As a result, there may very little buyer competition for our ‘Off Market’ properties however this will change once these properties are converted to public campaigns.
For more information about these ‘Off Market’ properties, or to add your property this list please contact Jason Hellyer by >> clicking here.
- Lancefield, Macedon Ranges – 39* hectare, Country Lifestyle property with beautiful rural aspect, circa $2,200,000.
- Tylden, Macedon Ranges Shire – 19* hectare, Beautiful blank canvas with vineyard & planning permit, cira $1,700,000.
- Cornella, Heathcote Region – 160* hectare, Grazing/Viticulture/Land with multiple building sites, EOI.
- Millbrook, Moorabool Shire – 29.3* hectare, Luxury Country Lifestyle/Grazing property, 103km* west of Melbourne, EOI.
- Shepparton East, Goulburn Valley – 97.1* hectare, Premium Orchard with significant coolstore, grading and packing facility, EOI.
- Sugarloaf Creek Road, Mitchell Shire – 9.9* hectare, Country Lifestyle property, near new, very well kept, circa $1,500,000.
- Wandong, Mitchell Shire – 3.13* hectare, Country Lifestyle property with spectacular valley and range views, circa $1,500,000.
- Marysville, Murrindindi via Yarra Valley – Freehold commercial tavern with accommodation, circa $1,400,000.
- Flowerdale, Murrindindi – 150.78* hectare, Country Lifestyle/Horticulture property consisting of 7 titles, circa $6,000,000.
- Whiteheads Creek, Mitchell Shire – 60* hectare, Country Lifestyle property overlooking the Goulburn River, circa $3,000,000.
Kilmore, Mitchell Shire – 9* hectare, Residential development opportunity, circa $6,500,000 >> SOLD.
- Moranding, Mitchell Shire – 20* hectare, Country Lifestyle/Equine/Grazing, circa $1,700,000.
- Seymour, Mitchell Shire – 3.85* hectare, Industrial/Commercial, circa $6,000,000.
- Monegeetta, Macedon Ranges – 39* hectare, Country Lifestyle/Equine/Grazing, circa $1,850,000.
- Bylands, Mitchell Shire – 87* hectare, Acreage/Land/Grazing, circa $3,000,000.
- Avenel, Strathbogie Shire – 178* hectare, Luxury Country Lifestyle/Grazing, circa $3,500,000.
- Darraweit Guim, Macedon Ranges – 88.2* hectare, Acreage/Land/Grazing productive land with timber cottage homestead, circa $3,500,000.
- Glenaroua, Close to Kilmore Mitchell Shire – 40* hectare, Acreage/Land /Grazing, permit to build, power pole on site, private secluded location, circa $800,000.
- Kilmore, Mitchell Shire – 8700* sqm4 bedroom brick home on a little over two acres, close to centre of town, circa $1,300,000.
- Moranding, Close to Kilmore, Mitchell Shire – 37.2* hectare, Country Lifestyle/Grazing property fronting Kilmore Creek. 3 bedroom home, ample shedding, spectacular views of surrounding district, circa $1,800,000.
- Creightons Creek, near Euroa, Strathbogie Shire – 52.2* hectares, Luxury Country Lifestyle/Grazing property, 3 bedroom homestead, cottage, Airbnb potential 2 hrs from Melb CBD, circa $1,500,000.
- Seymour, Mitchell Shire – 53.95 * Lifestyle/Grazing, 2 houses on highly productive river flats fronting Goulburn River, circa $3,500,000.
Transaction case studies
To view a selection of Victorian transaction case studies please >> click here.
Request a discreet property appraisal
We be delighted to provide you with a current property market appraisal. Please make contact with us by >> clicking here.