Gippsland All Rounder - Grazing, Irrigation, Cropping & Horticulture
"Paringa" is a versatile 569.12* hectare (1406.32*acre) agribusiness operation with secure
water entitlement and extensive irrigation infrastructure.
Paringa comprises a fertile mix of river flat, Fernbank and Perry sandy loams. The diversity of soil types coupled with the property's scale and water assets underpins a successful Angus breeding, fattening and year-round irrigated fodder crop program.
Located within Gippsland's tightly held Wellington Shire grazing, dairy and irrigation country the property lends itself to many paddock to plate' agribusiness activities including intensive horticulture, intensive or free range cattle and sheep farming, dairy or turf production.
● 569.12* hectares mostly flat to slightly undulating country.
● 260* acres under pivot irrigation, a further 150* acres of lateral spray irrigation.
● 280ML Southern Rural Water irrigation licence.
● 2 production bores plus stock & domestic bores.
● 3 phase power to the centre of the property.
● Reticulated stock water to all paddocks.
● Cattle yards, shedding & solid 4 bedroom BV manager's residence.
● Strategic Central Gippsland location (close to Gippsland Lakes, seaside towns of Paynesville & Metung).
Conveniently positioned between the hubs of Sale and Bairnsdale and with easy access to freeways and regular rail services, Paringa will be well sought.
Further information please contact agents inconjunction:
Michael Capes (Bill Wyndham & Co)
Mobile: +61 0418 514 248
Jason Hellyer (Ray White Rural Victoria)
Mobile: +61 0403 043 571
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 5 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.