Self-Sustaining Murray River Back-grounding Powerhouse
Hareeba Park' Irrigation, Murray River, Northern Victoria.
• 288ha* (711* acres) highly fertile and versatile red loam soils.
• 3hrs* Melbourne, 50mins* Albury, 20mins* Rutherglen.
• 550ML Murray River licence + 600ML bore water from Ovens Valley aquifer.
• 200* acres under pivot, capacity for more.
• Reticulated water to all paddocks.
Hareeba Park' has been a part of the back-grounding supply chain for major supermarkets for over a decade and is a super productive commercial farming and back-grounding operation with a lifestyle to match.
Hareeba Park fattens and finishes up to 500 head of cattle for market every quarter, up to 2000 head of cattle annually.
200* acres of pivot irrigation and 470* acres of pasture combine to provide all year round self sustaining feed and fodder crops for on-farm cattle.
This outstanding north-east Victorian property must be inspected by appointment only. Please contact James Brown +61 0419 333 295 or Jason Hellyer +61 0403 043 571.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Heated Inground Pool
- Separate Dining
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.