Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Boutique Butchery & Premium Meat Abattoir - 'Walk in Walk Out' Sale
- Land: 7.8711 ha (19 acres)
Due to family circumstances the owner operator of the Flinders Island abattoir and retail butcher shop is seeking to expedite a walk in walk out' sale.
Across the past 17 years the abattoir and retail butchery has established itself as a trusted local, national and international supplier of premium quality Flinders Island salt grass lamb, beef, Australian Wallaby and other protein cuts.
The boutique butcher shop enjoys its position as the sole supplier of fresh meat to the local and tourist populations and has become a well-known destination for foodies.
The abattoir is flexible and would be well suited to a small owner operator, but a more ambitious operation would also find the facility to possess the capability to process a
range of protein produce on a larger scale.
The sale includes:
● The Lackrana Abattoir & Processing Plant - Land area approximately 7.423*ha (18.34*acres).
● The Whitemark Retail Butcher's Outlet - Land Area approximately 450*m2.
● A renovated home with 3 bedrooms, open plan kitchen / dining / lounge room & renovated dual bathrooms.
This unique premium meat processing and meat retailing business may suit;
● An abattoir / meat retailing group looking to expand their premium meat and Australian game meat offering.
● An agribusiness investor group looking to diversify into premium meat and Australian game.
● An An owner operator looking for a lifestyle / sea change revenue opportunity.
This boutique Flinders Island food business must be sold.
To arrange an inspection or to receive a copy of a detailed Information Memorandum and Contract of Sale please contact Jason Hellyer 0403 043 571 or Michael Clark 0412 280 451.
7.8711 ha / 19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.